As SDLC Software Engineer, you'll work on managing the cloud at scale! This is an amazing opportunity for a Software Engineer coding with Public Cloud API’s to accelerate our public cloud adoption. You will be working with rapid provisioning and deployments, security and user provisions, while monitoring and providing additional asset support.
We need solid experience in emerging and traditional technologies such as: Python, node.js, boto (AWS Python API), AngularJS, REST, JSON, relational databases, AWS, and various Open Source technologies to name a few.
- Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions using serverless technologies.
- Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment and learn new technologies, participate in internal & external technology communities, mentor members of the engineering community
- Work with product owners to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios
- Lead the craftsmanship, availability, resilience, and scalability of your solutions
- Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity
- AWS IAM Guru
- Code in Python working on PostgreSQL moving into the Cloud.
- Work to meet delivery of feature content throughout the SDLC
- Identifies and characterizes technical risk throughout SDLC; generates mitigation options
- Produce resilient code that meet system availability, reliability, flexibility, scalability, usability
- Codes hands-on for actual feature delivery
- Collaborate on various implementation options
- Work as a core member of a software engineering team
- Be a part of peer code reviews
- Helps determine how best technology can be applied to meet the customers’ needs
- Ability to manage to the right solution by influencing others and key contributors
- Rapid provisioning and deployment
- Security and User provisioning
No Visa Sponsorship at this time.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 5 years of software engineering experience
- At least 1 year of experience in AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- At least 1 year of experience in Python
- 2+ years of experience in Python
- 2+ years of experience in REST API web services
- 2+ year of experience in AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- 1+ year of experience with monitoring tools such as Datadog, AppDynamics, New Relic, Sysdig, or Pinpoint
- 1+ year of experience in Agile practices