As a senior member of the Paid Search team, you will:
- Actively manage SEM bidding, ad copies, landing pages, keywords, asset management and quality score optimization for international markets.
- Nimbly manage and measure performance across an evergreen portfolio of keyword targets, but execute ad hoc strategic campaigns with separate goals and budgets as the landscape shifts.
- Respond to rapid changes in the event landscape and marketplace to capture potential performance opportunities for paid search
- Work through automation, tagging, and data integrity issues with cross functional stakeholders in Engineering and Analytics as they arise. Highlight technical pitfalls and become the driving force behind building a reliable foundation of marketing tech and process that will scale globally.
- Work with engineering to deliver new features and enhancements to bidding models, rules, and automatic asset generation to improve client's path toward financial targets.
- Understand how changes in competition and the dynamic event landscape impact campaign performance, and build scalable automated solutions to stay ahead of the trend.
- Work alongside an innovation pod to continuously generate ideas to improve client's paid search performance, including campaign strategy, keyword portfolio development, creative, landing page optimization and bidding.
- Bring clarity to KPIs, performance drivers, and competitive trends.
- Lead by example to build a culture of accountability and rigor and prove business impact across a diverse group of cross-functional stakeholders.
- Be fiercely competitive and engender a sense of urgency, creativity, and curiosity for how we continue to outperform the competition in SEM, and drive stakeholders in analytics and engineering to deliver the required data and tools to do our job effectively.
- BS in related field
- 6+ years of relevant digital marketing and strategy experience, with active / hands-on performance marketing experience a plus
- Hands-on SEM experience and deep market knowledge of search engines and media platforms
- Experience in International SEM
- Fluency in multiple languages (Spanish and French preferred)
- Deep understanding of paid search optimization and market dynamics driving cost and returns
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills with previous experience structuring and performing complex analysis in the digital marketing space to drive efficient grown
- Powerful communicator with ability to engage and influence both teammates and senior management
- Deep understanding of core performance marketing platforms, automated bidding tools and other marketing analytics tools, including any of:
- Google AdWords, Bing Ads, DoubleClick Suite, Adobe Analytics (fka Omniture) & broader Adobe Marketing Cloud, LiveRamp, SalesForce Marketing Cloud & Ad Studio