Plant Production Manager will lead and manage the day to day operations of the facility to ensure objectives are met. Must be Hands-On.
- Production Planning
- Ensure Product Quality
- Problem Resolution
- Cost Control
- Act as liaison between operations and other key areas of the organization such as; sales, engineering and customer service.
- Have the initiative and competence to anticipate and respond to issues along with the ability to design and implement changes as needed.
- Continue PPS and 5S initiatives.
- Time Management
- Mentor line leaders and group leaders.
- Ensure safety regulations are being followed and training is provided.
- Associate’s degree (Bachelor’s preferred) and minimum of 5 years of relevant manufacturing management experience
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (pivots, conditional formatting, graph’s)
- Experience in putting structural environment in place and turnaround.
- Experience in Schematics, Blue Print reading, AutoCAD introduction
- Initiative and competence to anticipate and respond to issues along with the ability to identify and implement changes as needed
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles a plus
- Excellent communication skills, personal accountability and a strong sense of urgency
- Training and supervisory experience (progression – how quickly promoted)
- Strong ability to communicate to multiple levels and functions
- Work independently
- Strong mentorship
- Has led multi-functional projects
- Has led teams in structured and stressful environment and ever-changing environment
- Strong ownership of outcomes (high responsibility)
- Proactive versus reactive approach
- Lead by example