- As Marketing Analytics Lead you will oversee analytics for the entire Marketing function, ensuring strong insight and decision support for all channels (SEM, SEO, Email, Display, Push Notifications, Affiliates, App).
- Combines outstanding business acumen and communication skills with world class quantitative skills, with experience in applying experimental design and analysis and multivariate modeling methodologies across a range of performance marketing channels.
- Oversees experimentation to understand marketing program effectiveness and channel incrementality.
- Lead the team responsible for analyzing, measuring, and optimizing our marketing investments and tactics across multiple channels
- Drive excellent practices and technical standards for establishing KPIs and goals for Marketing, developing information suites (Dashboards, reports, visualizations) fit for C-level consumption, and marketing campaign tracking and measurement
- Mentor the talented individual contributors on your team to grow their own analytical, communication, and leadership skills
- Develop and improve multi-touch attribution models and frameworks to assign credit for traffic and conversions across a variety of Marketing channels and touchpoints
- Leverage our data to scale our ability to optimize marketing through the entire lifecycle of live events and the customer journey
- Help the marketing channel owners optimize return on their effort and spending through analysis, controlled experiments, quasi-experiments, and pre-post analyses
- Run the weekly Marketing Performance Meeting, providing rigorous, impartial feedback, measurement advice, and thought leadership
- Work cross-functionally with peers in analytics and other critical functions to develop a holistic view of marketing performance and growth opportunities
- Present findings and recommendations for action to senior leaders of the company, and support the individual contributors on your team to do the same for their work
- Be fluent in the business overall and contribute thoughts and advise when engaging your peers 1:1, in small meetings, and in large meetings comprising client’s extended leadership team, of which you will be a member
- Advanced degree in a quantitative discipline, e.g., Math, Statistics, Physics, Operations Research, Economics, etc.
- 5+ years of increasingly responsible experience in marketing analytics leadership roles
- 3 to 5 years people management experience
- Rich experience in Marketing analytics with a strong understanding of the full range of online marketing channels, how they work, how they can be integrated, and how to evaluate them
- Demonstrably strong communication skills: truly know what it means to assemble a story from data and can easily explain how and demonstrate it. Strong listening skills as well as the skills to persuade particularly based on evidence
- Fluency in web analytics and deep technical understanding of how data are created from first party and third-party web beacons
- Exceptional problem solving, and analysis skills combined with the ability to synthesize and effectively communicate findings to all levels throughout the organization
- Deep understanding of controlled experimentation and causal inference from experiments
- Fluency in SQL, Hive and Tableau. Experience with Google cloud analytics tools is highly desired
- Proficiency with R and/or Python libraries commonly used in data science
- Strong team leadership and interpersonal skills, with a strong emphasis on teamwork, initiative and integrity