- Study sample parts, blueprints, drawings, and engineering information to determine methods and sequence of operations to fabricate metal plates, IMC and printed circuit boards and assemble parts into completed units
- Calculate and set controls to regulate machining, or enters commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine control media.
- Measure, examine and test completed units to detect defects and ensure conformance to specifications
- Perform product inspection using standard mechanical, optical and numerical measuring devices and including first article acceptance.
- Clean, lubricate, maintain, adjust and repair machines, tools, and equipment to remove grease, rust, stains, and foreign matter.
- Associate's degree (AA) and/or equivalent from two-year college or technical school in machine tooling techniques or related field is required
- Prefer prior experience in the circuit board industry, experience working with tooling and manufacturing equipment and knowledge of SPC Statistical Process Controls
- Experience with writing Programs –G Code, M Code, and NC Language – (editing)
- Must be able to use a micrometer, caliper, read and understand blueprints, process travelers, and operate optical and mechanical measuring equipment.