We’re seeking an iOS engineer with a proven track record of building applications using Objective-C, Swift and pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. This person will be hands-on with product development, building high quality software. In addition, s/he is expected to mentor other engineers while raising the bar on the team’s discipline and technical excellence.
Being able to deal with complex systems while helping the rest of the team navigate ambiguity in requirements is very important. This role requires partnership and collaboration with other organizations throughout company, so (s)he must have great communication skills and the ability to work well with others. Having a good amount of experience with agile teams and methodologies is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with 10+ years of experience or MS in Computer Science with 8+ years of hands-on experience in building large-scale distributed systems.
- Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures and algorithms.
- Strong know-how in object-oriented software design and design patterns
- Strong iOS programming skills. Deep understanding of the iOS SDK, Objective-C, and Swift.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architecture, trends, and emerging technologies
- Drive architecture discussions, produce well-documented design docs, and participate in design and code reviews.
- Ensure code quality and maintainability by evolving architecture and tech stack, refactoring, standards and improving build and test systems
- Partner effectively and influence peers, juniors and seniors both within the organization