Software development team member needed to support the integration of command and control systems, as well as internal research programs focused on the latest technologies.
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security security clearance. Must be a U.S. Citizen.
• BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Math, Physics, or related engineering/science discipline.
• 4+ years’ experience developing Cloud applications using Amazon Web Services, Google, or Microsoft Azure
• Experience with Cloud-Computing, virtualization, and migration to Cloud Computing environments
• 4+ years’ experience on all phases of Software Engineering
• 4+ year experience with Python or Java
• 4 years Linux or UNIX experience
• Experience developing software in a team-based development environment, preferably Agile/SCRUM
• Strong verbal communication
• Software development experience in a DoD environment
• Existing secret clearance
• Experience in Agile development methods, including Scrum, automated testing and continuous integration
• Experience with Pivotal Cloud Foundry platform
• Working knowledge of DevOps
• Broad real-time software development experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong problem-solving ability
• Self-starter and ability to lead development, integration and test activities
• Experience with RationalRhapsody, ClearCase and TeamConcert, Jenkins, DOORS
• Strong Object-Oriented Design Knowledge including UML