Are you a US citizen?
Do you have a Bachelor’s degree?
Do you have recent C/C++ programming experience?
Do you have recent object oriented design (OOA / OOD) experience?
Do you have recent embedded experience?
Do you have recent digital signal processing, or image processing experience?
Responsible for the design and development of real-time embedded systems of advanced radio communications equipment with a focus on digital signal processing and protocol development. Working in a team environment, design and develop software components required to implement features and capabilities for software defined radios. Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle (requirements analysis, high level design, detailed design, coding, unit test, integration, system level test). Prepare work estimates, schedule inputs and metric data to project management. Consult with other cross-functional engineering staff (electrical, mechanical, systems) to evaluate interfaces between hardware and software, and operational performance requirements of the overall system. Operates independently with direction from technical leads.
- Bachelor of Science in CS/SW/CE/EE discipline
- 2+ years C/C++ programming language.
- 2+ years Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOA/OOD)
- 2+ years Multi-threaded design/programming.
- Digital signal processing and communications protocol development.
- Embedded software development on a real-time operating system
- Tactical Radio Communications waveforms and equipment
- CMMI and standard software development processes