We are looking for a reliable, skilled maintenance worker to perform essential upkeep tasks throughout our facility. In this position, you will be responsible for a wide variety of activities such as repairs and possibly some cleaning to ensure that our facilities are functional.
Provides superior maintenance to interior and exterior of restaurants in timely and accurate manner.
- Demonstrates sanitation and food safety practices consistently.
- Check over restaurants to ensure a safe and secure environment.
- Complete daily, weekly and monthly jobs timely and accurately.
- Maintains the appearance of the building exterior and grounds effectively, including landscaping and snow removal.
- Follows company safety standards at all times and looks out for the safety of other team members and guests.
- Perform minor fixes, such as repairing broken locks, damage to walls, etc.
- Install necessary appliances and equipment as needed
- Check control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues
- Inspect and troubleshoot various equipment and systems
- Test the functionality of the facility’s safety systems
- Collaborate with others during renovations and facility expansions
- Report to owners regarding issues resolved, those needing attention, and those currently in progress
- Completes other miscellaneous tasks as assigned by the manager on duty.
- Stand and walk constantly
- Sit occasionally
- Climb up and down a ladder to a height of 25+ feet
- Sweep, mop and scrub using hazardous materials
- Reach, bend and clean surfaces regularly
- Work frequently in hot, cold and damp environments
- Works both indoors and outdoors
- Lift/carry 10-20 lbs constantly
- Lift/carry 21-100 lbs frequently
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proven experience as a maintenance worker or other similar position
- Basic working knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, and electrical systems
- Experience working with tools, including hand and electrical tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- General passion for creative problem-solving
Being reliable and self-motivated with a keen eye for detail is essential in this job, as the ideal candidate will have significant work experience and solid technical knowledge. You should have the manual dexterity and physical stamina necessary for this work.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 3-4 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Monday to Friday. Weekends in urgent situations