Provide technical leadership for the location PCS needs, guiding the site PCS Technician(s) and contractors. This position maintains and develops process control operating systems from both a hardware and software perspective and is a critical interface in the efficiency, output and quality of the systems.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 10 years of experience in process controls design, implementation, and programming.
• 5 years leadership experience.
• 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
• BS in Electrical Engineering.
• Knowledge of Aluminum manufacturing.
• Basic mechanical and machinery knowledge and understanding.
• Working knowledge of Root Cause Analysis (RCA)