Collaborate with HR and the IT stakeholders, providing subject matter expertise, to plan, evaluate and support current requirements and long-term objectives.
Planning and managing projects related to new functionality, process improvement, and system update release management.
Plan and lead system support and optimization projects primarily focusing on HR systems.
Guide and lead the development and production support of cloud-based applications used for Applicant Tracking / Onboarding, Performance Management, Compensation Planning, and Learning & Development (PeopleFluent TM Recruiting, SilkRoad, SumTotal LMS, Oracle HCM Cloud).
- Bachelor's required. (Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related discipline preferred.)
- 5 years of Human Capital Management project management experience.
- Experience with cloud-based HR Tools (PeopleFluent TM Recruiting, Oracle HCM Cloud, SumTotal LMS)
- Experience managing people and cross functional teams.
- Experience working with MS Office applications, project management.
- Experience working with process mapping tools.
- Experience developing and implementing business and system process improvements
- Experience setting standards and policies
- Understanding of HR processes and data, including recruiting, on-boarding and learning in order to ensure correct implementation and system configuration.
- Experience managing enterprise / large scale Global projects.
- Systems support management experience.
- Strong presentation, communication skills and organizational skills.
- Experience working in a fast pace, timeline driven environment.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality of data, reporting results and other company sensitive issues