Are you Service oriented with good organizational skills?
Knowledgeable HR professional who also has outstanding strategic thinking and collaborative decision making skills
- Lead and encourage employees to grow with the company’s charter and values.
- Develop cross functional relationships and ensure manager and employees are properly connected.
- Actively participate in the development and maintenance of the company’s strategic plan.
- Provide candid feedback and recommendations to the President regarding significant issues and opportunities for organizational development and internal improvement.
- Partner with employees and provide effective consultative services to management and staff on a wide range of human resource topics; provide constructive feedback to managers and employees, as appropriate.
- Promote a positive and open work environment where employees feel comfortable speaking up about issues.
- Develop and manage effective recruiting strategies that generate a pipeline of high-quality candidates for our open positions among all departments and locations.
- Oversee that all new employees have an amazing orientation and onboarding experience.
- Develop employee benefit programs that are progressive, ensuring they are competitive, motivate employees, and incentivize high performance.
- Up to 30-40% travel required to various sites and trade shows
- Ensure that the organization's compensation programs and policies are applied in a consistent manner, and that compensation rates are market-competitive, and are within budgetary and required regulatory parameters.
- Ensure that the organization's HR programs follow relevant local, state and federal regulations (EEO/AAP, wage & hour, etc.).
- Champion the company’s signature health & wellness program
- A leader and team player who enjoys working in a dynamic environment.
- Enthusiastically embrace a high-volume workload, managing multiple tasks and priorities in a “roll up your sleeves” environment.
- Collaborative and comfortable working with all levels of an organization and communicating effectively through multiple mediums up, down, and across the company.
- Breadth of knowledge on HR practices, processes and procedures, including employee relations experience.
- Action oriented with a focus on results.
- Has the capability to lead and motivate a team. Demonstrates commitment to growing and developing internal talent.
- Energetic and resourceful with a positive can-do attitude.
- Fully committed to the job and to deliver outstanding work; continually striving for excellence.
- Enjoys working hands-on.
- Comfortable designing for the future, while managing day-to-day HR matters. Able to anticipate risks and propose practical plans to mitigate them. Appreciates HR's impact and how HR is an integral part of the company's business strategy.
- Demonstrated ability to balance HR requirements against business needs to provide creative solutions for business success is critical.
- Outstanding verbal, written, presentation and listening communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field required; Master's degree preferred.
- 8+ years of increasingly responsible experience in Human Resources.
- 2+ years in a senior leadership role accountable for a broad range of HR functions.
- Experience with Human Resources in a family owned and led business preferred.
- Background within a manufacturing environment supporting multi-site workforces.
- Knowledge of State laws for Missouri, California, Illinois, Massachusetts, and New York.
Security Clearance Required: No
Visa Candidate Considered: No
10+ to 15 years experience
Seniority Level - Executive
Management Experience Required - Yes
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel - 30-40%