Surround yourself with people who are like you; smart, passionate about the cloud, and know that the work that they are doing today supports the next generation of thought leaders and their future.
Design and implement high-quality solutions that enable product and service delivery.
The ideal candidate will have designed, developed, unit tested, implemented and documented solutions that include not only the code to supports business functionality, but also the underlying infrastructure required to run that code and the systems required to deploy it.
- Developing AWS Cloud solutions and continuous delivery frameworks that improve the ability of IT delivery teams to efficiently deliver solutions with quality.
- Develop and implement solutions, based on a set of standards, patterns and processes which establish consistency across the enterprise data, reduce risk, and promote efficiencies in support of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Responsible for migrating Oracle DB tables, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Informatica ETL to AWS cloud native solution.
- Perform data analysis, data lineage, mapping legacy data to Cloud migrated data and QA data Validation.
- Write complex code, building infrastructure as code, work with immutable “cloud” based environments, and build the supporting automated toolsets to test and deploy the systems they develop.
- Responsible for the quality of their work; will develop and implement a set of quality criteria and the associated validation method to ensure that any deliverable meets the expected quality levels of our customers, use quality management to ensure quality levels are maintained, seek new approaches and techniques to improve quality levels, employ reviews and observations to maintain the quality and continuous improvement process, and analyze the impact of quality control and quality assurance on project performance.
- Use metrics to establish feasibility of new initiatives and develop plans, including budget, sequencing and time frames.
- Actively review their own and the team’s work processes and implements improvements seen from other teams or in industry to drive continuous improvement of the team’s efficiency, speed, and quality
- The candidate will also take responsibility for creating design specifications, unit testing, and preparing technical documentation.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or MIS.
- 5-7 years of experience in software systems, programming, database development, and infrastructure development and administration
- 5+ years demonstrated experience with software development.
- 2+ years demonstrated experience with AWS cloud supported programming languages like Java, or Python development.
- 2+ years hands-on with AWS Lambda, SNS/SQS, S3, KMS, IAM, CloudWatch, EC2, RDS and DynamoDB, AWS CLI, Cloud 9, EMR SPARK, Glue, Athena, Lake Formation
- Fluency with CI/CD toolsets such as: CloudFormation, BitBucket
- Working knowledge of AWS Serverless architecture
- Working knowledge of Relational database management systems and data integration tools.
- Working knowledge of distributed architectural design patterns
- Strong and evolving competence in several programming languages and technologies, working knowledge of multiple tools sets, technologies and implementation environments
- Ability to work independently and in Agile teams. Scrum Team Member attitude – willingness to support the Team to be successful in any area necessary
- Strong problem solving and analytic skill Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments simultaneously and effectively in a cross-functional team environment
- Expertise in the knowledge of programming languages, relational databases, and NoSQL databases
- Experience building infrastructure as code using AWS CloudFormation or similar scripting techniques
- Familiarity with monitoring tool suites like DataDog, SumoLogic, NewRelic, and Nagios
- Strong practical Linux based systems administration skills and scripting experience in a Cloud based environment
- Experience with Agile Scrum practice a plus
We offer our employees an outstanding benefits package which includes 4 weeks of paid time off, a generous retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement and ongoing professional development and training.