Nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation.
Directs and guides patient teaching and activities of ancillary personnel while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Successful completion of peri-operative course in an approved school
Certifications / Licenses:
- Current PA Registered Nurse license
- Maintain Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) AHA for Healthcare Provider
- One or more years of OR nursing experience
- Orthopedic, vascular, spine specialty