Responsible for the following:
- Assumes responsibility for conducting detailed constructability reviews and participates in page-turn review meetings.
- Performs intermediate quality assurance testing including water, moisture content, material compatibility and adhesion.
- Assumes responsibility for basic training onsite or at office location on construction quality-related topics.
- Monitors specific and systemic work practices. Identifies, documents and recommends solutions to construction quality issues.
- Capable of communicating project quality status and issues at project review meetings.
- Identifies non-compliant conditions using advanced quality recognition skills.
- Provides mentoring to less experienced co-workers in advanced quality-related topics.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Ability to perform work accurately and completely, and in a timely manner.
- Communication skills, verbal and written (Intermediate).
- Proficiency in MS Office (Intermediate).
- Formal presentation skills (Intermediate).
- Ability to read drawings, specifications, building codes and other technical product and material data (Intermediate).
- Knowledge of material and field testing for QA processes (Intermediate).
- Knowledge of construction assemblies for a variety of construction systems (Intermediate).
- Proficiency in basic JE Dunn construction and quality software tools.
- Knowledge of construction trades and scopes of work (Intermediate).
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate within a team, internally and externally.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors’ degree in architecture, construction management or related field (Preferred). Equivalent relevant experience will be considered.
- 5+ years construction quality-related experience (Required).
- Must have healthcare experience (ASHE certification preferred, but not required)
- USACE/NAVFAC experience a plus
- BIM 360 Field experience a plus