This position is a key member of the EHS team, is a highly visible position in the operations and in the Business Unit. Our location is increasing its labor force and implementing significant capital investment to accommodate customer demand and the rapid growth in the market.
This position provides an opportunity to join a growing organization.
In close cooperation with the location’s leadership team, this position will be accountable for driving environmental, health and safety efforts across the locations. Significant interface will be required with local management, Business Unit management and other internal and external stakeholders.
· Develop and execute strategic and tactical EHS plans to drive fatality prevention, increase risk recognition and reduce injuries/incidents, improve employee health and environmental compliance and protection.
· Act as location representative to key internal and external stakeholders.
· Lead, mentor, develop and support location’s professional EHS staff.
· Identify, maintain, and ensure continued compliance with the state of CA Environmental Compliance regulations.
- 5+ to 7 years EHS experience
- Management Experience Required - Yes
- Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree