- Manage billing and collections, payroll, accounts payable/receivable, and reporting.
- Financial analysis activities and interpretation.
- Provide for financial planning and budget preparation.
- Design and implementation of financial information systems
- Seek ways to improve financial reporting and controls.
- Management of internal and external financial audits.
- Review capital expenditure requests re; approval control.
- Oversee personnel needs of the department.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Accounting, Business Administration, etc.
- 7-10 years previous experience.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent experience in Accounting, Business Administration or similar area of study, and seven to ten years previous experience.
- Public company experience
- Certified Public Accountant, or equivalent
- Microsoft Office Suite and GAAP requirements