The primary purpose of this position is to partner with the Plant leadership and accomplish the strategic outcome of optimizing workplace performance in support of business goals. The HR Manager also works very closely with the business unit’s HR Lead Team; building employee engagement by driving the development and attainment of business strategies and plans through strategic labor planning, change management, organizational design and talent management.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 7 years of HR Management experience
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S> person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S> Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Bachelor’s Degree is in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Psychology, or Master's Degree
- Progressive leadership experience with increasing responsibilities and direct reports
- 10 + years of HR experience with a minimum of 5+ years management experience and proven progression of increase in responsibilities
- HR Management experience in a large Fortune 500 company
- Experience within a Manufacturing Process
- At least one year of HR management experience in a manufacturing environment.
- PHR or SPHR certification is a plus.