You will be involved in all aspects of the product development and go-to-market process, including features specification, design, development, field engagement, and go-to-market strategies. This is truly an outstanding opportunity to combine your creativity, technical and business discernment in a tight-knit team that exudes innovation.
- Specialize in creating and implementing cloud-based solutions.
- Work with the development team to provide assistance during the initial development phases.
- Create processes designed to measure system effectiveness and identify areas for improvement.
- Create processes intended to provide environment security.
- Create automated processes to provide information on current specifications.
- Stay abreast of new technologies in the field and provide recommendations to organizational management on new solutions.
- Oversee the selection of orchestration tooling, compliance audits, and reporting.
- Create and employ disaster recovery solutions and assist with continuous improvement activities.
- Oversee system monitoring solutions and assist field personnel with technical issues.
- Identify, correct and enhance important software tools.
- Seek ways to enhance systems operations, with a focus on automation and cost minimization.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or a related discipline
- Strong communication skills in order to create and share work products with teammates.
- Superb technical skills and effective project management abilities.
- A strong background in Amazon Web Services (AWS) or a similar cloud platform; AWS certification is ideal.
- Familiarity with Cloud methodologies like PaaS and SaaS
- Programming languages like Python
- Orchestration systems such as Chef
- Azure laaS servers.